Position Title: Front office Supervisor
Reports to: Front Office Manager / Duty Manager
Primarily supervises front office team members to ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feed backs and guest satisfaction. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to guests by providing accurate and timely information and services.
You will also ensure hotel charges are processed diligently to guest's accounts, invoices are accurate, billing instructions are verified, all necessary supporting bills and vouchers are attached for direct settlements.
FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
2. Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
3. Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
4. Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
5. Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
6. Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
7. Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
8. Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
9. Adhere to company credit limit / floor limit policies.
10. Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
11. Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department's especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
12. Operates the EPBX equipment, including, assisting incoming & outgoing calls, setting wake-up calls, enabling DND (Do Not Disturb) and paging for in-house guests.
13. Cross Check all billing instructions are correctly updated
14. Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
15. Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
16. Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
17. Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
18. Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security, manager, or MOD.
19. Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
20. Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
21. Takes responsibility in the absence of the Duty Manager /Front office manager
22. As a supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team.
A positive attitude and excellent communication skills. Experience of motivating and leading a winning team. Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure. Knowledge of Opera / Fidelio / Other world Class Property Management System is required.
Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field. Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Front Office Associate / Front office cashier in a hotel.
Post a Comment