Dairy of an HR- 28 Aug 2026

 28 August 2026 — A Day of Small Lessons

I woke up at 6:15 this morning. After getting fresh, I went for my morning walk. When I returned, I prepared my breakfast—roti and sabji.

I left for the office at around 9:00 AM and took bus 222 from Sakir Bazaar to the East Office.

The first thing I did at work was inform a few team members that if they wanted to meet me to discuss their resilience, they could come and meet me in the evening. Somehow, though, nobody turned up.

We had some operational meetings related to Sale Sandbox, and those went very well. Everything was handled quite smoothly.

However, there was one important thing I missed. My co-founder had earlier instructed me to arrange the medical fitness certificates required for safety compliance, but somehow I failed to get it done. I was reminded about it—not very harshly, but enough to make me realise that even a simple instruction can carry significant importance. Sometimes, it isn't necessary for someone to raise their voice; even a normal tone can make you understand the seriousness of something.

I spent some time speaking with different vendors about the medical fitness requirements. Sir also helped me with a few contacts. From there, I explored my own options and connected with several vendors myself. Finally, I found one—SKM Healthcare, as far as I remember. They are expected to carry out the medical fitness examinations tomorrow. We will also start the process from Island B.

I also have quite a few documents waiting for my signature. I couldn't complete them today, so I will make sure they are signed tomorrow.

At around 8:30 PM, I left the office. The bus back was extremely crowded. By around 9:30–10:00 PM, I finally managed to get home and had dinner.

Now I'm watching the news about Nepal, which has been severely affected by flooding. After that, I'll wait for my wife's call. Once I speak with her, I'll probably watch a few videos on YouTube and read a couple of pages from one of the books I have.

And then, I'll finally close the day.

Reflection

Today reminded me of something simple but important: small instructions should never be taken lightly. A task may appear routine, but when someone has specifically entrusted it to you, completing it on time becomes a matter of responsibility.

At the same time, I'm glad that when I realised the gap, I didn't simply wait for someone else to solve it. I followed the leads I was given, explored further, spoke to vendors, and eventually found a solution.

Not every day has to be extraordinary. Sometimes, a day is simply about doing your responsibilities, correcting your mistakes, finding solutions, and moving forward.

Comments

Latest Updates on official website of Educaterer India

Labels

Show more

Don't Miss To Read This

Different Types of Guest Room Cleaning Agents / Chemicals (R1 to R9)

Kitchen Organisation Chart / F&B Production Organization Chart

Different Types of Cleaning Cloths and their uses in housekeeping